Happy Halloween 2015

Happy Samhain to my Druid and Wiccan friends, happy Halloween to everyone else. Last night my good friend Leo hosted an enjoyable storytelling evening at which I told several tales, and got to listen to some as well ~ horrors from the sea, Lovecraftian monstrosities, and warnings from the sublime M. R. James (recordings of whose stories are fantastic to listen to at this time of year). We were all dressed suitably, myself as Dr Jekyll in mid-transformation.
At the end of the night Leo asked if I knew any werewolf stories - I know several, and have recorded one for Leo and anyone else who enjoys a lupine diversion. I am more than a little fixated with werewolves and always on the prowl for new tales to add to my repertoire.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to Paganism

The Children of Green Knowe #10